“Vibes” may be a buzzword right now — you might say something has good vibes, bad vibes, or anything in between — but do you know where that comes from? The shortened version of “vibrations” refers to the electrical frequencies that happen all around us that we cannot see. Think of the way you find a radio station by tuning into a certain frequency, or the way electricity powers your home with the flick of a switch, or the way clocks and watches tick in time with the minutes of the day. These are examples of vibrations we are familiar with in our everyday lives.
How to Raise Your Vibration?
Everything in the universe vibrates at a certain frequency, even inanimate things. Different parts of your body have different frequencies, and when you are happy and healthy, these vibrations are higher, and when you are unwell or depressed, these vibrations are lower. You can raise your vibration simply by adding more positivity and eliminating negativity and taking care of your body by eating well, staying active, spending time in nature, and getting enough sleep. Although we strive to improve our lives every day, often there are things we cannot avoid or change immediately.
Plants also vibrate at their own unique frequency, and you can work with certain plants to help raise your vibration in the situation you are in right now. By raising your vibration, you can attract the energy and motivation to make the changes you need to improve your life. Skincare is something you are probably using every day, after you cleanse your skin in the morning or at night. Adding essential oils to your skincare routine is a great way to raise your vibration every single day.
High Vibrational Essential Oils for the Skin
Essential oils utilize the plant at its highest vibration, capturing the very essence of the plant at its purest and most potent form. Remember to always use a carrier oil when using pure essential oils because they are potent and may irritate your skin.
Listed are the essential oils that vibrate higher than the natural state of the human body. By putting these on your skin, not only do you get the medicinal benefits, but also raise the vibration of your energetic field.
- Rose: 320 MHz
- Frankincense: 147 MHz
- Lavender: 118 MHz
- Chamomile:105 MHz
- Myrrh: 105 MHz
- Sandalwood: 98 MHz
Magickal & Medicinal Properties of Herbs for the Skin
When choosing which high vibrational skincare essential oils, it can be helpful to look at the magickal and medicinal properties of the plant. What do you need emotionally and spiritually? Because you’re putting it on your body, what does your skin need?
- Rose is used in magick and witchcraft to draw love and beauty. For skin, rose makes an excellent toner for acne prone skin.
- Frankincense is used in magick and witchcraft for protection, purification, and meditation. For skin, frankincense is anti-inflammatory, making it great for problem skin.
- Lavender is used in magick and witchcraft to bring peace and calming and to tap into your intuition. For skin, lavender soothes breakouts and minimizes scarring.
- Chamomile is used in magick and witchcraft to attract money and for peaceful sleep. For conditions such as eczema, chamomile is used to relieve irritation and soothe the skin.
- Myrrh is used in magick and witchcraft as a power booster for healing and purification, usually mixed with frankincense. For skin, myrrh speeds wound healing.
- Sandalwood is used in magick and witchcraft for protection and purification. It is often mixed with lavender for meditation and connecting with your higher self. For skin, sandalwood can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, assist with acne breakouts, and even skin tone.
Making Your Own High Vibrational Skincare Products
The possibilities are endless when making your own beauty products! Choose your favorite combination for your own skin and let your creativity run wild. If you aren’t so much of a crafty person, consider adding one of these to an already existing skincare product. Another easy idea is to make a perfume out of a combination of these by adding essential oils to a roller bottle with some carrier oil. I’ve included two sample recipes to get the ideas flowing!
High Vibe Skin Toner Spray
- Glass spray bottle
- Frankincense essential oil
- Myrrh essential oil
Fill the glass spray bottle nearly full with rosewater. Add a few drops each of frankincense and myrrh essential oils. Shake before each use and mist over skin when your vibe needs a boost!
Anti-Inflammatory Facial Serum
- Glass dropper bottle
- Anti-inflammatory carrier oil, such as jojoba oil or argan oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Chamomile essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
Fill the glass dropper bottle nearly full with the carrier oil of your choice. Add a few drops each of lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood essential oils. Use the dropper to distribute a few drops of the serum in your hands and rub them together, patting the serum into your face and applying liberally to problem areas.
Saving this article for later? Pin It.